Come in, come in, for Sunday at the Links: Socially Conscious Edition!
– So apparently these guys just decided to make a low-cost cure for club foot.
– It’s worth reiterating that it is expensive to be poor, and being homeless is difficult. You would think this would be self-evident, but we need political punching bags and, lets face it, the poor don’t have much in the way of lobbying power.
– On a more positive note, Patrick Rothfuss is a remarkably talented, New York Times bestselling fantasy author. He also started a charity organization, Worldbuilders, and he recently took time on his blog to explain why he didn’t just “pull a Carnagie.” And I quote,
– It’s nice to have data that finally disproves the myth of the absent black father.
– Read this story. It’s super mythic. Mythic is the new epic.
And finally, watch this. You will probably think it’s funny. If you have kids, they will think it’s hilarious.